Our piercings are made of solid gold, a hypoallergenic material that considerably limits the risk of redness, itching and skin irritation. So you can fully enjoy the beauty of your piercing without the inconvenience of allergies.
How to choose the right ear piercing?
Our piercings come in different sizes to best suit the desired area.
- Our piercings with post are available in several lengths: 5 mm, 6.5 mm and 8 mm.
- Our clickers are generally available in the following diameters: 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm and 12 mm.
The jewel selected is suitable for the following piercing locations:
What is the correct post length for a piercing that has already healed?
- Lobe (hole 1 and 2): 6.5 mm
- Lobe (hole 3 to 5): 5 mm
- Helix: 6.5 mm
- Conch: 6.5 mm
- Rook: 6.5 mm
- Tragus: 6.5 mm
- Anti helix: 5 mm
What is the inside diameter for a clicker ring on a piercing that has already healed?
- Lobe (hole 1 and 2): 8 mm
- Lobe (hole 3 to 5): 6 or 8 mm
- Helix: 8 mm
- Conch: 10 or 12 mm
- Tragus: 6 or 8 mm
- Anti Helix: 6 mm
- Rook: 6 or 8 mm
- Daith: 8 mm